Does it occur to you with recurrent sessions of sneezing, running nose, watery eyes and nasal congestion which affect your daily work? Well, then you might be suffering from allergies. Mostly, allergy can be classified into two categories: Seasonal allergy and Perennial allergy. A person with a seasonal allergy is affected by seasonal episodes during a particular season when the pollen from the trees, grasses, weeds are commonly being more exposed than other seasons. A person with a perennial allergy experiences allergy episodes spasmodically throughout the year.
Most common causes
Several allergens are responsible for troublesome episodes of allergy. The most common causes are listed below.
- Outdoor moulds
- House dust mites
- Wood dust
- Exposure to certain animals including pets
- Irritants such as smoke, pollution and strong smells
It is essential for patients to identify their causative factors that are responsible for the allergic attacks.
Most common triggers and symptoms
The allergic symptoms are developed within a few minutes to an hour of being exposed to the things somebody is allergic to. The most common triggers and symptoms are listed below.
- Itching of eyes
- Redness of eyes with teary eyes
- Frequently sneezing one after the other
- Itching stuffy nose
- Common cold like runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Reduced sense of smell
- Post-nasal discharge
- Sinus headaches
- Nasal polyps
- Eyelid swelling
- Blocked ears
- Darkened areas under eyes
- Constant rubbing around the eyes
- Facial pain
- Increased lachrymation
- Mouth breathing
Nevertheless, depending upon person to person, triggers and symptoms associated with allergy may vary.
Before going for allergy treatment, it is essential to know what the scope of conventional treatment and homeopathic treatment is. Conventional treatment helps to check the allergic symptoms. The steroid preparation helps to minimize the inflammation of the respiratory and nasal mucous surface hence reduces the symptoms. It helps to check the allergic reaction in a short-term period. Again when the person exposes to the same allergens produce the same symptoms and need the same medication to stop the reaction. Therefore it becomes essential to take those medications on a regular basis to check the allergic reaction. Common treatments for allergy in conventional medicine cause drowsiness and interfere in day-to-day living. Conventional treatment prescribes different medicines for each allergy symptom.
Allergy treatment in homeopathy can diminish the hypersensitivity nature of the immune system of the allergy susceptible person. Thus the allergic reaction gradually gets better by homeopathic treatment. There are five advantages of allergy treatment in homeopathy.
- Homeopathy considers that stress may aggravate allergy and treats both together going to the root of the problem.
- Homeopathy is natural, safe, effective and free from side effects.
- You do not need different homeopathic medicines for allergy to treat various signs such as the watery nose or itchy eyes.
- No two allergic individuals have the same symptoms, and hence, no two individuals get the same medicine.
- Homeopathic treatment builds specific immunity against known allergens and general immunity against unknown allergens.
- There is no drug dependency on allergy treatment in homeopathy.
- Homoeopathic remedies not only annihilate the disease but also prevent the complications associated with it.
- Homeopathy’s holistic approach towards allergy not only addresses the individual’s physical symptoms but also improves their emotional state, while providing them with a better, also satisfactory quality of life.
Over the last 35 years, thousands of patients have been treated at Dr Batra’s™ for allergy. The patients have reported significant relief from this distressing condition. Dr Batra’s™ have around 94% patient satisfaction rates for treating allergies. The holistic approach provided by Dr Batra’s™ treatment has helped patients combat their illness and live a better quality of life over a period of time. All this is without the possible side effects associated with conventional treatment.